Saturday, June 22, 2013

Russell Centennial King and Queen


The pictures and stories are from Debbie Mascot on Facebook
Pictured below on the left:  Here is William Mason Conner and Julie's great grandmother, Leota Taylor, as the King and Queen of the Russell Centennial. 

Picture to the right - From Debbie Mascot : My third great grandparents, long-time Russell residents, Miles and Harriet (Markham) Price. I'm not sure when this photo was taken, but Miles died in 1916. I'm taking a guess that this was taken during a family reunion, as I received it from family far and wide who didn't know one another.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thank you for posting this! I know it may seem odd to all of you who live in Russell, but it's in my top three places to visit in the WORLD. One day... (other places: Scotland-- where William Mason Conner was born, and a place is South Dakota where WIlliam and Miles both had homesteads-- that is now a virtual ghost town.)